Five Tips To Increase Your SEO
As a small business owner, you should have a website and a blog. You may or may not really know much about search engine optimization (which is commonly called SEO). However, you really need to understand a little bit about it. It basically helps your website and blog comes up higher in search engines. This in turn, helps to get your business noticed. So, what can you do about it?
Here are some tips to increase your search engine optimization.
- Publish good content. Good content is what brings people to your website in the first place.
- Publish content regularly. You also need to publish that good content regularly. The more content that you have, the more people that are going to see your website.
- Make sure that your website is mobile friendly. The world is becoming more and more on-the-go and Google likes this too. If your website is mobile friendly, it will rank higher than a website that is not.
- Use social media for word-of-mouth advertising. The more people that you send to your website, the more people that Google will send there too!
- Don’t focus on SEO so much that your writing sounds bad. It is important to use keywords but, if you are so worried about using keywords, your writing will come across that way. It is more important that your writing flows and is easy to read. Otherwise, readers will quickly leave your site and Google will stop sending people to your website.
Search engine optimization can be difficult to understand for small business owners. You want to make sure that people find your website so you need to make sure that you publish good content often. That is the biggest key. You also can’t focus on writing around keywords or your writing will sound that way and will turn people off. Then, you should also use social media to send more people to your website. In turn, Google will do the same!
Contact us for more help with your website and search engine optimization.
August 29, 2017
August 10, 2017
June 19, 2017