RWD SEO offers Search Engine Optimization services for small and medium-sized businesses. Our simple SEO report tool makes it easy to view your SEO score and see how your company ranks against your competitors. We give you a grade and checklist of items that need to be fixed on your web page with explanations to help you understand why each element is important. Want to know your grade? Enter your domain and main keyword using the form on the left to create your first on-page SEO report!
SEO REPORT CARD FEATURES:
- Rank Analysis – This is a snapshot of where your website is ranked on Google, Yahoo and Bing for your main keyword.
- Backlinks – The number of websites that have a link back to your website has a significant impact on search engine results.
- On-Site Analysis – Including your main keyword in important areas of your website is a significant factor in ranking for your main keyword.
- Website Accessibility – Search engines need to be able to crawl your site and the site must load quickly for you to be listed in search engine results.
- Trust Metrics – Each site is assigned a level of trust or authority. The more trust and higher authority the higher your overall rankings.
- Current Indexing – Indicates if one or more pages on your website has been databased or “indexed” by search engines. If your site isn’t indexed, it won’t be able to be ranked for any keywords.
Need additional information about our search engine optimization services? Contact RWD SEO today to learn more!